Sunday, September 4, 2011

SHE






For this past year my wife has been telling me she isn't really interested in sex any more. I took your advice on some of the romantic ideas and then did a few of the tips you shared and now she's been initiating sex every night this week even though she is studying for exams. After we tried one of your positions she's been wanting to try all of them. Thanks. You saved my marriage." – Britt R, Columbus OH



"My husband lost interest in sex about 7 years ago and we usually only had it about once a month or less. Since getting these tips he actually initiated it 6 times last month and asked if I could repeat some of the tips I had tried on him. His erections are actually harder than they have been in years too. I feel like we are much closer as a result of the better lovemaking. I have been telling all my friends about your 500 Lovemaking Tips and several have bought it too.



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment